Registrant Name (Your Business, Company or Organisation Name) and Registrant ID (ABN, ACN, Trademark Owner/Applicant) are required fields when filling out our .au registration form.
Unsure of your ACN or registered business number? Click here to retrieve your details from the ASIC.
Unsure of your ABN? Click here to retrieve your details from the Australian Business Register.
Before you can transfer a domain you need to check the following
Applies to domain names ending with .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .au or .uk
- AUSTRALIAN Domains ending with .au: When transfering .com.au .net.au or .org.au domains, you will also require the domain password (EPP Code), which can be retrieved by going to this link http://admin.auda.org.au/passwordMail/PasswordMail and the password will be emailed to the current administrative contact for the domain.
- Domain name must be at least 60 days old.
- Domain names must NOT be expired.
- Domain names must NOT be due to expire within the next 10 days.
- The current owner/admin contact details with your existing Registrar must be current.
- .AU domain transfers will be renewed if not more than 90 days prior to expiry.
- Existing time left prior to expiration from the previous registrar is simply carried over.
- A domain name's name servers are NOT modified during a transfer. If you need to change the name servers, this can be done once the transfer is completed.
Please note that the current Administrative contact will be contacted via email regarding this transfer.
The domain will not be transferred until the Administrative contact approves the transfer via email.